MZM modulator driver for 25Gbaud/s PAM4 signal
This driver can be used to drive off-chip MZM modulator and achieve clear PAM4 eye-diagrame signal.
Amplitude Shift Keying Receiver and Transmitter
The IP is a general purpose,ASK (Amplitude Shift Keying) Receiver that operates at 300-450MHz with typical senditivity of -98dBm.The IP functions as a super-heterodyne receiver for OOK and ASK modulation up to 10kbps.The down-coversion mixer also provides image rejection.All post-detection data filtering is provided on the IP.Any one-of-four filter bandwidths may be selected externally by the user in binary steps,from 1.25KHz to 10KHz.
The user need only configure the device with a set of easily determined values,based upon data rate,code modulation format, and desired duty-cycle operation.
-98 dBm sensitivity,1kbps and BER 10E-02
Frequency from 300MHz to 450MHz
Image Rejection Mixer Data-rate up to 10kbps
Process from 0.35um to 0.13um
Need Receiver and Transmitter module
Digital ALS and PROXIMITY
Ambient Light Sensing, Proximity Detection,
and IR LED in a Single Optical IP
Ambient Light Sensing (ALS)
(1) Approximates Human Eye Response
(2) Programmable Analog Gain
(3) Programmable Integration Time
(4) Programmable Interrupt Function with Upper and Lower Threshold
(5) Up to 16 Bits Resolution
(6) Up to 1,000,000:1 Dynamic Range
(1) Calibrated to 100-mm Detection
(2) Eliminates Factory Calibration of Prox
(3) Programmable Number of IR Pulses
(4) Programmable Current Sink for the IR
(5) Programmable Interrupt Function with Upper and Lower Threshold
I2C Interface Compatible (Configure internal register)
Whole Chip integrated and including IO PAD.