The IP is a general purpose,ASK (Amplitude Shift Keying) Receiver that operates at 300-450MHz with typical senditivity of -98dBm.The IP functions as a super-heterodyne receiver for OOK and ASK modulation up to 10kbps.The down-coversion mixer also provides image rejection.All post-detection data filtering is provided on the IP.Any one-of-four filter bandwidths may be selected externally by the user in binary steps,from 1.25KHz to 10KHz.
The user need only configure the device with a set of easily determined values,based upon data rate,code modulation format, and desired duty-cycle operation.
- -98 dBm sensitivity,1kbps and BER 10E-02
- Frequency from 300MHz to 450MHz
- Image Rejection Mixer Data-rate up to 10kbps
- Process from 0.35um to 0.13um
- Need Receiver and Transmitter module
2. Clock Rate：